donderdag 10 september 2015

Semi-unit of Halberdiers 1



These is the first half of a unit of Solothurner halberdiers. Made up from the Perry's Foot Knights box and a single figure from their Mercenaries box.

Apart from the musician every figure is (slightly) converted to hold halberds instead of their given arms. The leader is the most modified as you can see; now he lets his left arm rest on the hilt of his sword while waving around his primary weapon.

I have left six open spaces which will be filled up with EA1 and EA3 metal halberdiers from European Armies-range from Perry. These (and doubtlessly other packs) will be picked up at Crisis 2015 in November.
Thus I will have a decent mix of well armoured to decent to unarmoured men in this unit and a second one.




 Here's a WIP-photo of the second halberdier unit. Although I'm not completely sure about its commander.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great looking Halberdiers, they look dynamic, beautiful and motivated! And once again, love your base...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Phil. If you want I can make a post on how I make my bases.

      Verwijderen